To create a GatorLink account simply visit here, select “Access myUFL”, and then select “Create Account” from the upper menu. You will need to have your 8-digit UFID number.
The GatorLink account creation process can take up to 24 hours (in some cases longer), so please wait at least 24 hours prior to accessing any GatorLink authenticated sites.
Process for UFID creation:
1. Submit the ‘New Hire Demographic Form’ to the UF College of Veterinary Medicine Personnel Office by faxing it to Glen Mapes at (352) 846-2445. Your UFID will be created by this office.
- If you do not have a social security number yet you can send a copy of your passport and date of birth with this form instead
- The hire date is the date your residency or internship starts
- For the business address and phone number please feel free to leave it blank
- If you do not have a local mailing address yet please use your current address for now. We can change it after your arrival.
2. Find out what your UFID is contact the UF Computing Help Desk at (352) 392-HELP or visit http://www.it.ufl.edu/ufid/. You will need to have your SSN and date of birth available.
UF Health Help Desk
Walk-in: Hub 132
Phone: (352)392-HELP (4357)