- Employee Assistance Programs:
- Counseling: website or brochure
- Barbara Welsch, a veterinarian and a licensed psychologist with UF’s Student Health Care Center, is available to students for one on one counseling sessions. Dr. Welsch prefers to be contacted via email to arrange appointments, but requests that follow-up be made by phone at 352-392-1575 if a reply is not received within a day or two.
- Ron Del Moro is a mental health counselor who works for the UF College of Veterinary Medicine and is available for students, faculty and staff. He is available Monday through Friday and can be reached via email at email@example.com or his cell phone at 352-283-0028 for any questions, concerns, and/or to set up a time to meet.
- International Center
- Workers Compensation Information
- Health Center Library: Offsite Library Access
- Notary Services
- Baby Gator Daycare