Our pharmacists and staff provide services to the Veterinary Hospitals focusing on patient care and safety as well as student and clinician education.
The Veterinary Pharmacy provides services to all areas of the Veterinary Hospitals and is a member of the Society of Veterinary Hospital Pharmacists.
- Provide pharmacy service to UF Veterinary Hospitals patients.
- Focus on patient care, student and clinician education.
- Serve as valued members of the Patient Care Team.
- Provide clinical, dispensing and compounding services.
- Dispensing prescriptions for inpatients and outpatients of both the Large and Small Animal Hospitals.
- Clinical pharmacy consulting for hospital patients.
- Provide clinicians with assistance in medication therapy management.
- Drug information consults for faculty, staff, residents, interns, students and community practitioners.
- Compounding, sterile and non-sterile preparations. A variety of flavors available to suit patient needs. Sterile preparations include parenteral nutrition, ophthalmic preparations and other injectables.
- Regulatory resource for faculty and staff of the College of Veterinary Medicine and the UF Veterinary Hospitals.
- Support the education mission of the college by providing daily clinical pharmacy instruction for veterinary students, interns and residents.
Megan Eide, RPh, CPh, PharmD, MSCR, MAEd, FSVHP, Pharmacy Manager
Livia Monteiro, PharmD, RPh, Clinical Staff Pharmacist
Kathy Rode, RPh, FSVHP, Clinical Staff Pharmacist
Esther Blair, CPhT, Pharmacy Technician
Sandy Walker, CPHT, Pharmacy Technician
Melanie Wilcox, CPhT, Pharmacy Technician
Janet Woosley, CPhT, Pharmacy Technician