It’s time for our annual Veterinary Technician CE Conference! This year, we are hosting the event in a virtual format. Starting October 24, you’ll have one month to access specialized content from expert technicians and veterinarians….all from the comfort of your own home!
Veterinary technicians are integral members of the patient care team and their ingenuity, dedication, and compassion are displayed every day. We are excited to present this year’s program to deepen your knowledge base and enhance your professional life. We trust that you will find this year’s program to be challenging and informative.
The University of Florida is an approved provider of CE credits for veterinary technicians by the Florida Department of Business & Professional Regulations, Board of Veterinary Medicine. Participants can receive up to six contact hours.
Through the generous support of our sponsors, we are pleased to present the 2020 Veterinary Technician Continuing Education Conference FREE OF CHARGE. Registrants will receive a special link with instructions on viewing the exciting talks from your phone, tablet, laptop or desk computer.
Danielle Jonas, BGS, CVT
Veterinary Technician Manager
Technician Conference Coordinator
We are pleased to recognize our sponsors. Their continued support allows us to present this course free of charge.
The UF College of Veterinary Medicine welcomes participants of all abilities. Please contact Rachel DiSesa at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss accessibility arrangements.
MODULES AND PRESENTERS
Each module is equivalent to one (1) CEU.
- Enhancing Patient Care in Your Practice – Emily Nossaman, CVT, BS-VT
- An Introduction to Dental Nerve Blocks for the Veterinary Technician – Erica Deese, BS
- Considerations for Common Comorbidities Under Anesthesia – Lauran Capolon BS, CVT
- Shock – Lucy Sumners, RVT, VTS (ECC)
- Treating Pit Viper Envenomation – Rebecca Negretti, CVT, VTS (ECC)
- Heartworm Disease and Treatment Considerations – Courtney Hanner, BS, MS