The UF Veterinary Hospitals offers a one-of-a-kind cohort experience for veterinary technicians interested in emergency and critical care or anesthesia. We help you build your career through collaboration and unique opportunities for mentorship. Our guided programs will take your skills and education to the next level.
Are you a new graduate or alumnus from an accredited program? Do you have an interest in emergency & critical care or anesthesia? We invite you to apply for an exciting new program offered exclusively at the University of Florida: UF’s Veterinary Technician Cohort Program.
Here are just a few of the reasons you’ll love being a member of the team at the University of Florida:
- Competitive salary and extensive benefits
- Three months of paid training
- Relocation assistance
- Work in a peer group of learning technicians
- Ongoing continuing education opportunities
- Licensing fees paid
- Career-long mentorship from senior technicians and faculty
- Develop advanced clinical and teaching skills
- Work at the cutting edge of veterinary medicine
- Opportunities to teach others
- Shape the future of veterinary medicine
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the buttons below to learn more about our specific veterinary technical cohort programs: