UF Veterinary Hospital Employee Perks and Benefits
- Continuing Education and Tuition Assistance Program. Provided for our credentialed and non-credentialed staff to help with career advancement. Includes access to online and in-house continuing education courses.
- Coverage of licensing renewal fees and mandatory dues for maintaining credentials
- Employee recognition programs
- Uniform allowance
- On-site notary for staff, free of charge
- Discounted pet food programs through Purina, Hill’s, Royal Canin and Seminole Feed
- Discounted hospital products and services for staff’s personal pets
- Free healthcare and food for eligible donors through our canine blood donor program
Hospital CARE employees may receive additional competitive benefits.
Additional University of Florida Perks and Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program helping with emotional support, work life solutions, legal guidance and financial resources for UF employees and their families
- Health benefits including dental, vision, and life insurance plans*
- Retirement opportunities*
- Paid time off and administrative leave*
- Additional shift differential pay for evenings, overnights and weekends*
- Reimbursement plans for degrees through various local colleges*
- Access to discounts at various retailers and businesses through GatorPerks program
- Free access to Lake Wauberg
- Assistance with temporary hardship through Aid-a-Gator
- Free access to public transport through RTS
*for eligible staff based on job classification and hours worked
Visit the main UF benefits page for up-to-date options.